Opportunity to Join America Saves Week and Promote the Importance of Saving
America Saves Week, February 25 – March 2, 2013, is an annual opportunity for organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for individuals to assess their own saving status. Each February, thousands of Non-Profits and Government organizations reach out and develop new partnerships to encourage people to save automatically, encourage people to save at tax time, and make sure their employees have savings accounts and are saving and investing effectively with the retirement and savings plans they offer.
We encourage you to join this nation-wide movement today. By signing up for America Saves Week you will be listed as a participating organization and will receive news and updates on America Saves Week 2013.
Ready to Help Others Save?
Did You Know?
- Fewer than 50% of Americans say they have a savings plan with specific goals.
- Only 66% of Americans spend less than their income and save the difference.
- Only 66% of America have sufficient emergency funds for unexpected expenses like car repairs or a doctor’s visit.
- Finances are employees’ #1 cause of stress, which leads to higher health care costs for your company and negatively impacts employee productivity and morale.
- Employees who learn how to effectively manage their benefits are more empowered, more engaged, and more satisfied with their compensation, benefits, and overall jobs.
Questions about the Week?
Communications Manager, America Saves
Director, America Saves